I’m not sure if you are like me, but when I get too busy and stressed, the first thing I loose in my JOY. So, if you are stressed and busy, this post is for you.
Proverbs 17:22 says, “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
Here’s something that Faye Baur gave me recently that was “good medicine” for me, and I hope it will bring joy to your day in the midst of your journey…..
Hymn for all things:
- The Dentist’s Hymn: Crown Him with Many Crowns
- Weatherman’s Hymn: There Shall be Showers of Blessings
- The Golfer’s Hymn: There’s a Green Hill Far Away
- The IRS Agent’s Hymn: I Surrender All
- The Electrician’s Hymn: Send the Light
And for those who speed on the highway:
- 45 mph: God Will Take Care of You
- 55 mph: Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
- 65 mph: Nearer My God to Thee
- 75 mph: Nearer Still Nearer
- 85 mph: This World is Not My Home
- 95 mph: Lord, I’m Coming Home
- Over 100 mph: Precious Memories
May you have JOY on your journey!
Pastor Doug Pittam