Information and Guidelines Regarding
Facility Requests and Use
Please take a moment to read through this short information before opening the request form at the bottom of the page. Thank you!
1. Facility Request Forms should be completed, signed and turned into the church office at least two weeks prior to expected use. Please note that we do not schedule facility use more than six months in advance. Also please be aware that certain major church events will receive priority over other events and may sometimes result in the cancellation of some previously scheduled, ongoing, or one time uses. **PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CHURCH FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL ON SUNDAYS BEFORE 1:00 PM
2. The Person in Charge listed as the contact person on this form is responsible for the care of the requested facility. SLO Naz does not employ full-time custodial staff and therefore cannot provide set-up or clean-up of furnishings or rooms. The group using the facility should leave the premises in as good of condition as when it was found. Any damage, extra cleaning or movement of furniture required before the next use of the facility will be charged to the contact person and/or organization at a rate of $25.00/hour.
3. While most rooms and areas have tables and chairs available, please do not move furniture from one room to another or take furniture from the building.
4. The Person in Charge is expected to enforce all Church policies and guidelines related to activities and uses of its facilities including:
a) NO alcohol or other controlled substances are permitted on the church grounds or in its buildings.
b) Smoking or other uses of tobacco are not permitted in Church buildings.
c) Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and will be reason for dismissal from any Church building or activity.
5. The Person in Charge has the duty of confirming arrangements for requested facility use three to five days in advance. This person is also responsible for notifying the Church office of any changes in the facility request and/or use. the Church reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
6. If requested, a Certificate of Insurance identifying the Church of the Nazarene as an additional insured location must be provided by the user prior to the date of use. The minimum amount of such insurance shall be $500,000 Combined Single Limit Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage).
7. Completion of this form constitutes only a request for use of Church facilities. It does not ensure that your request will be approved.
8. Your facility use (if approved) is limited to the facilities requested on this form.
For additional information, contact the Church office at 805-543-3152